Saturday, June 3, 2006

More Meat!

It has been a while since I've fed my babies. Yesterday I bought a half dozen small crickets (and they did turn out to be quite tiny) and three large crickets. I have never given Anansi a large cricket, but I thought she might be ready. She caught the first (the smallest of the three, by chance) very quickly. By morning it was gone and I dropped in a slightly larger cricket. It promptly parked itself on the underside of the lid. I got it off and after a few minutes, Anansi was on it, too. Actually, I think she attacked it three times before she really held on and ate it.

The third large cricket is still in a bag, taunting a cat. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our web and leaving us a comment! We read & respond to all comments.