Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Let it Rain

When I went to drip some water into Anansi's cage this morning, the first drop fell on her backside. She backed up, turned around... when I dripped the next couple of drops, she attacked them. lol Now I wonder if she's hungry. It looks like her rear end has gotten all black (like she is about to moult... or working up to it at least). I think I might get her some little crickets soon. I don't want to put any big ones in there if she is about to molt.

Meanwhile, Babs has a big thick web with a tube at the bottom to enter / exit. I find myself wondering if it's hiding any egg sacs. And I think I'll let my crab spider loose back into the garden. I've gotten to watch it some and photograph it. I don't need to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our web and leaving us a comment! We read & respond to all comments.