Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hiding Out

Mallory hasn't been seen out of her burrow allll day. I'm trying to keep myself from freaking out and digging her out to make sure she's alright. I'm waiting it out and reading other T journals and communities.

Today I learned that "sling" is slang for spiderling. I also read in my big T book that too much humidity is very bad. Ugh. Wiping the lid out often seems to be cutting down on the humidity pretty well, I think.

I bought a dozen small crickets today. I squished the heads of two of them and put one in with Mallory (though it was still just barely kicking for a long while) and one in with the spider I caught the other night. I should be posting pics of that one soon. The rest of them went in with Bunny. Bunny & the other spider were feasting soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our web and leaving us a comment! We read & respond to all comments.