Sunday, February 26, 2006

New Baby!!

Here is a photo of my new baby that I went to OKC for today...

Brachypelma smithi spiderlingBrachypelma smithi spiderling

That's a quarter this time. I even got to hold her before leaving there! I also held a full grown B. smithi. I had Eric show me as much of his collection as he wanted to show off and I took photos! I'll be getting those edited, sent, and posted... but for now, this was the most important shot.

Now I'm debating a name for her. Here is the poll (updated with results):

Tara (as in TARAntula)
3 (27.3%)

Taren Tula (I don't think so)
0 (0.0%)

LeeLou (5th Element)
2 (18.2%)

Anansi
3 (27.3%)

Agent Smith (she's a B. smithi)
0 (0.0%)

Mallory (again)
0 (0.0%)

Millicent
1 (9.1%)

Morticia
2 (18.2%)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our web and leaving us a comment! We read & respond to all comments.